History of team

Messaggio Re: [2023/2024]Los Angeles Lakers @ BOSTON CELTICS #49
:maaad:

02/02/2024, 15:02
Profilo
History of team

Eh si, oggi ci girano le palle.

Spero che i tifosi là in Us li stiano massacrando di critiche.

Oggi i nostri giocatori devono soffrire.

02/02/2024, 16:10
Profilo
Hall of fame

Zio Trifoglio ha scritto:
Un po' di dichiarazioni post gara:

Kristaps Porzingis: “This is the NBA. This is almost like a script. You’re going to lose this type of game and fans are going to think it’s the end of the world, and we lost to the Lakers without AD and LeBron, like, end of the season. Boom. Done. But it’s just a loss. It’s just a loss which we have to learn from. And which we will. We’re going to get a couple days rest which I think a lot of guys especially will be really useful for and we bounce back hungry and full energy.”

Caro Porz se non hai capito che a Boston perdere in casa contro questi giallastri E' la fine del mondo, allora non hai capito un c***o.

Poi varie amenità:

Jay King: Jaylen Brown said this is the first time all season the Celtics have had an experience like this. “We haven’t skipped any steps.” He said today was not good. He said the Lakers played a lot harder than the Celtics.

Jay King: Jaylen Brown: “We don’t want to build bad habits. We want to play the game the right way.” Suggested they didn’t live up to their standard tonight: “As a leader on this team I take responsibility for it. We’ve gotta be better.”

Jared Weiss: Kristaps Porzingis on Joe Mazzulla pulling him and Brown/Holiday early in the third: “We deserved it. We were pissed off at ourselves. I understood it. You never want to come out of the game, but something needed to change.”

Jared Weiss: Joe Mazzulla is hyped after this loss: “It’s great. It’s good. It just happens. Stretches of bad basketball happen…We can’t sit here and act like we’re too entitled for that to happen to us.”

Jay King: Joe Mazzulla: “We didn’t play as hard as they did. They played inspired.”

Insomma persino mazzulla si è stupito di quanto abbiamo fatto schifo.

Dichiarazioni che mi ricordano un po' quelle cose che dicevo a inizio del mio percorso universitario...
"Eh la bocciatura significa che devo studiare di più"... "sono insoddisfatto dei pessimi risultati"... "devo cambiare registro"...
Poi però al primo usmare di alcol e figa via a chiudere i libri e festeggiare.

02/02/2024, 17:19
Profilo
History of team

Da fastidio e preoccupa l'aspetto mentale della Squadra che troppo spesso affronta le partite con le Big ( tali o presunte) con impegno sparagnino e non all'altezza di una Competitor .
Se non dai prova di forza in queste sfide lasci nella testa dell'avversario la sensazione di essere debole quando conta.
È pur sempre RS ma a certi livelli gli ormoni o ce li hai o rischi di non averceli mai.
E mi sorprende questo fatto perché pure abbiamo in Squadra gente di esperienza.
Certo quello senza esperienza e polso lo abbiamo alla guida!
Spero veramente di non dover buttare nel cesso un'altra stagione per " incapacità caratteriale".

02/02/2024, 17:26
Profilo
Star

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

Vedovanza di ritorno :heart :heart :heart :heart

02/02/2024, 17:37
Profilo
History of team

4txx ha scritto:
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

Vedovanza di ritorno :heart :heart :heart :heart

:lol: Comunque i fagioli facevano schifo! (Cit.)

02/02/2024, 18:31
Profilo
History of team

Jared Weiss: Joe Mazzulla: “You should get booed. I mean, that’s just, to me, it’s the ultimate compliment…I think the connectivity to the fans and to the Garden, even when they’re booing us, to me, that’s actually letting us know that we need to be better. That’s almost a good thing and so we have to look at it that way and they’ve been great for us this year.”

bravo mazzulla minimizza... :cc:

04/02/2024, 21:10
Profilo
Rispondi all’argomento   [ 52 messaggi ]  Vai alla pagina Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4