Oggi è 29/03/2024, 10:11
Messaggi senza risposta | Argomenti attivi

Rispondi all’argomento  [ 5 messaggi ] 
Sceneggiate 
Autore Messaggio
Hall of fame

Messaggio Sceneggiate
A report before the start of free agency indicated Lonzo Ball has a torn meniscus and might need surgery.

On his podcast, Adrian Wojnarowski suggested that injury was possibly leaked by Ball's camp to reduce the odds of a trade away from the Los Angeles Lakers.

"I know this: The team didn't want that information out. I don't believe, at least intentionally from upper management. Teams were trying to figure out what was going on with that knee and I don't think anyone wanted the Lakers to know.

"I think there's a belief around there that that information was put out there from around Ball's sphere to keep from getting traded. If teams knew he needed knee surgery, well, you're not trading for him. There was concern he might be put in a deal."

Bobby Marks added that he believes the Lakers signed Rajon Rondo, at least in part, due to injury concerns for Ball.

"The LaVar show is over," added Wojnarowski.

-----------------------------------------------

"se un uomo che non sa contare trova un quadrifoglio, ha diritto alla fortuna?" Stanislaw Lec (Pensieri spettinati)

05/07/2018, 16:11
Profilo
History of team

Messaggio Re: Sceneggiate
Pare che dopo la recente campagna acquisti la franchigia st a per essere rinominata Los Angeles Barnum :fuck_you:

05/07/2018, 16:23
Profilo
Hall of fame

Zio Trifoglio ha scritto:
Pare che dopo la recente campagna acquisti la franchigia st a per essere rinominata Los Angeles Barnum :fuck_you:

troppa bontà... Barnum ... il loro rischia di essere un circo qualsiasi tipo quelli che girano nelle periferie delle provincie italiane ... promettono le tigri nei manifesti e poi al massimo hanno due gatti spelacchiati, un pagliaccio, un lanciatore di coltelli e la valletta con le cicatrici sul viso è la stessa che timbra il biglietto al ingresso e che passa con i pop corn e lo zucchero filato ...

"se un uomo che non sa contare trova un quadrifoglio, ha diritto alla fortuna?" Stanislaw Lec (Pensieri spettinati)

05/07/2018, 16:48
Profilo
Hall of fame

la saga del "fingiamo un problema al ginocchio per non finire in nessuna trade" prende corpo:

According to ESPN’s Jalen Rose, the timing of Ball’s injury report and his social media beef with Kuzma are clear signals that Ball has been working to diminish his trade value. Rose floated the theory Wednesday, and explained that Ball is doing anything he can to ensure he remains a Laker. Jalen Rose: “This is obvious. Think about it – the kid grew up in California. All he ever wanted to do is be a Los Angeles Laker. His father wished it into existence. …. His father said he was going to be the greatest point guard of all time, and guess what Magic Johnson said? ‘I want your number hanging in the rafters. He doesn’t want to leave there. You think it was an accident when he dropped the diss record on his own teammate during the heightened time of free agency when they’re trying to woo LeBron James?” – via USA Today Sports

06/07/2018, 18:45
Profilo
History of team

Piero ha scritto:
la saga del "fingiamo un problema al ginocchio per non finire in nessuna trade" prende corpo:

According to ESPN’s Jalen Rose, the timing of Ball’s injury report and his social media beef with Kuzma are clear signals that Ball has been working to diminish his trade value. Rose floated the theory Wednesday, and explained that Ball is doing anything he can to ensure he remains a Laker. Jalen Rose: “This is obvious. Think about it – the kid grew up in California. All he ever wanted to do is be a Los Angeles Laker. His father wished it into existence. …. His father said he was going to be the greatest point guard of all time, and guess what Magic Johnson said? ‘I want your number hanging in the rafters. He doesn’t want to leave there. You think it was an accident when he dropped the diss record on his own teammate during the heightened time of free agency when they’re trying to woo LeBron James?” – via USA Today Sports

hai ragione col Barnum sono stato troppo indulgente :boh:

06/07/2018, 19:10
Profilo
Rispondi all’argomento   [ 5 messaggi ]