Oggi è 28/04/2024, 21:04
Messaggi senza risposta | Argomenti attivi

Rispondi all’argomento  [ 377 messaggi ]  Vai alla pagina Precedente  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
[2022/2023] PRIMO TURNO vs Atlanta Hawks 
Autore Messaggio
History of team

Messaggio Re: [2022/2023] PRIMO TURNO vs Atlanta Hawks
Un po' di dichiarazioni dei nostri:

Jared Weiss: Joe Mazzulla said the crunch time execution was definitely different than Game 5 and once again called Marcus Smart the trigger man of their offense. Smart playmaking off the short roll was the key to winning this game.

Jared Weiss: Joe Mazzulla’s assessment of Grant Williams, who was dusted off the bench for a huge role tonight: “Tremendous game.”

Jay King: Jayson Tatum: “It was a great test for us. … They had the utmost confidence throughout this game. … That was a fun game to be a part of and a fun game to win.”

Jay King: Jayson Tatum on Joe Mazzulla: “He’s been great all season. Just managing personalities, managing games. … His faith in us, our faith in him. I say it all the time, this is like a relationship. We’re all on the same page. … he always finds a way to maintain his poise.”

Adam Himmelsbach: Jaylen Brown: “Atlanta might not have had all the Xs and Os, but they fought. They fought us.”

Particolarmente importante l'endorsement a Mazzulla, direi.

E una clamorosa statistica:

ESPN Stats & Info: The Celtics are now 23-1 (.957) when Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown both score 30 points, including the playoffs. That’s the best win percentage by a duo all-time (min 20 games), ahead of Michael Jordan & Scottie Pippen (18-2, .900).

28/04/2023, 19:20
Profilo
Hall of fame

Messaggio Re: [2022/2023] PRIMO TURNO vs Atlanta Hawks
L'importante era passare il turno, certo mi aspettavo che avvenisse prima ma va bene così.
La mia personale impressione è che i nostri abbiano giocato a marce basse pensando che comunque erano superiori ed avrebbero passato comunque passato il turno.
Ovviamente ogni serie è una storia a se per mille motivi. Questa è andata, pensiamo alla prossima.

29/04/2023, 19:21
Profilo
Rispondi all’argomento   [ 377 messaggi ]  Vai alla pagina Precedente  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26